Friday, 10 July 2020

A Real Day in the Life of an Escort


As an escort, every day is different for me. I don't have a 9-5 schedule or a long commute to work. Flexible time and time to do the things I love is one of the things that appeals to me the most for sex work. This is a fairly normal day for me when I am not at university or working at my day job.

6 am: I get up for my alarm. I have always been more of a morning person than a night owl - so much for being a night woman. I lay in bed with my partner and my fur babies when I wake up.

6.30pm: I get up and make coffee and give a cup to my partner who is still awake. I drink it when I clean my apartment - I feed the fur babies, load the dishwasher and hang any laundry clothes (living in the apartment means always in wet clothes Seems to hang in an odd place).

7 am: I change into my gym clothes and go to my pilates class.

8 am: After Pilates, I walk home, wash my face and do my skincare. I haven't taken a shower yet because I have a booking in a few hours, and I try to avoid the shower unnecessarily - being a sex worker means I already shower more than usual and boy do you. Dries the skin. It also takes me a few minutes to respond to customer inquiries and send confirmation text for my booking.

8.30am: I jump in the car and drive my partner to work, listening to podcasts on the way home. I currently suffer from the Dream Podcast.

9 am: Back home, I give my sister a call while I make a smoothie for breakfast (she was not too impressed by the blender sound in the background of our phone call).

9.45am: I turn on my computer and answer some emails related to my day job. I also read through some university material and start mapping my schedule for the upcoming semester.

11.15am: It's a little early for lunch date, but my first booking of the day will go through lunch, and I don't want to be an executioner. I heat some leftovers before the night and eat half a bowl, the rest after booking.

11.30am: I have an early shower and do my hair and makeup for my booking. I usually do relatively natural-looking makeup, which only takes a few minutes, and curl a few strands of my hair for a dirty showy look. I was wearing a cute little black lacy bra and thong set with an over-the-top dress and waiting for my client to text him that he had arrived.

12pm: My client discusses the intercom, and I let her go to the building. 90-minute booking is done easily. I have been seeing this customer for almost two years now, and if sweating a little, it is pleasant enough to spend time with. I always feel relieved when he leaves though, because he is very affectionate and I find it a bit fraught.

1.30pm: As soon as my client leaves, I text my partner to tell them about it. Then I clean my workroom, change the sheets, wipe the bathroom and take out fresh towels for my next client. I quickly jump in the shower and freshen up my hair and makeup.

2pm: I eat the second part of my lunch, then I unpack the dishwasher, freshen up with some mouthwash (I don't brush my teeth directly before booking because it increases the risk of STIs ) And while browsing social media, I have to wait for my next customer to arrive.

2.30pm: My client arrives right on schedule and follows my instructions for the intercom. I have not seen this customer before. He seems a little nervous but very polite. He also made a 90-minute booking, but did the organism very quickly and was unable to leave again. This is not a problem, but is not very talkative, which can feel over 90 minutes long. But he seemed happy enough and he left to book again.

4 pm: Again, as soon as the client leaves, I text my partner to let him know that everything goes smoothly, and also ask him what time he thinks he will come home from work. Then I snatched the bed and took up the laundry. I have a quick shower, get changed and get out to grab some groceries for dinner.

5 pm: I spend some time finalizing my university schedule and record all my upcoming commitments in my calendar. I respond to any customer inquiries received throughout the day.

6 pm: I feed the fur kids and start eating dinner (salmon, bananas and potatoes - one of my favorites).

7 pm: My partner comes home, and we sit down to eat while watching an episode of Suits (we're behind season four, don't waste it for us!)

8pm: I jump in the shower to wash my hair and remove my makeup

This is final escort work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment